Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Typically most businesses need an Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) to identify their business.  Depending on how you are setting up or structuring your business, your social security number can be used to identify your business as well.  Applying for a Tax Identification number is quick and easy.  To learn more or apply, visit www.irs.gov or click here.


Leave a Comment